Sunday, November 17, 2013

True Love

You know how people like to post kissy pooh pictures with the husband looking pensively into the wife's perfectly Photoshopped face and say that it is true love? Well they are wrong. This is true love:


My grey hairs are growing in and I didn't want to dye all my hair brown because then the greys are more noticeable, so I bought a bottle of brown dye and Mando helped my put some low-lights in my hair. Some of them didn't get quite saturated and I have a few horizontal zebra stripes on one side (the first side, we became experts by the second side and back), but it beats being grey. I will just keep my hair in a ponytail until I can get another bottle this week.

And now I know how much Mando loves me.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Mando's concentration and Ann's "better get it right" look. :) -Nelda

    ReplyDelete